Wisconsin ETF Hires ICON to Provide Data Integrity Services
ICON and Wisconsin ETF have partnered to execute a comprehensive data analysis plan for the members and board of the Wisconsin ETF. This all important project is a stepping stone toward a replacement of the system’s pension administration system. Wisconsin EFT is the 9th largest public pension system in the United States with a membership that includes: 260,700 active, 144,200 inactive, 166,400 annuitants and 1,500 employers.
ICON Integration & Design offers a proven methodology to our clients. We focus on data issues and take pride in being able to apply our methodology to any client regardless of size or complexity.
ICON has partnered with the following pension administration organizations to provide quality data for new pension administration application systems:
- Public School & Education Employee Retirement Systems of Missouri
- Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement System
- Public School Retirement System of the School District of Kansas City, Mo.
- Missouri Local Government Employee Retirement System
- North Dakota Public Employee Retirement System
- Texas Teachers Retirement Systme
- Virginia Retirement System
- Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho
- Wisconsin Employees Trust Fund
- Wyoming Retirement System