Database Administrator – Oracle
Job Title: Database Administrator - Oracle
This position is for an Oracle DBA. This person will be responsible for installing, upgrading, and supporting Oracle software and the associated Oracle technology stack. This includes: database server, Oracle Warehouse Builder, and admin server. Experience with Oracle Database 9i & greater with product versions in a Unix or Linux environment. Hands-on experience with Oracle Warehouse Builder experience, which includes patching, upgrades, and admin utilities console is highly desirable. Knowledge of the underlying Oracle Applications database architecture - schemas/products, database objects, file system structure, tables, views, packages, procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, indexes, and constraints is required. Must have Oracle Database Administration experience with configuration, load balancing, backup/recovery, sizing and space management, RAC, PL/SQL tuning, diagnostics, and proficient with the use of Oracle's Enterprise Manager tool. Must also have experience opening, managing, and resolving Oracle TARs experience. Must be a US Citizen.
- 5-10 years previous IT experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Oracle 9i & greater DBA experience
- Knowledge and experience of Unix, Linux, J2EE, PL/SQL
- Familiarity with tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager/Grid Control highly desired.
- Oracle DBA Certification in 9i or greater is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle JDeveloper development environment
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle Warehouse Builder is a huge plus
- MSSQL DB Experience – helpful but not required
Salary and bonuses:
We offer a highly competitive salary structure with significant bonuses at defined, achievable project milestones.