Data Analyst – ETL Developer
Job Title: Data Analyst – ETL Developer
We are currently looking for individuals with strong data analysis and SQL programming abilities for a permanent opportunity for our company based in Lenexa, Kansas. We specialize in data management for government and corporate organizations looking to improve or upgrade their data infrastructure. We offer our clients proven and professional consultants to assist them in their efforts to provide a superior level of data quality through the implementation of data and relational integrity processes.
- Support program and client implementations through data analysis and issue resolution.
- Assist in the development of business processes to drive efficiency and accuracy in the data acquisition and interchange cycle.
- Ensure that data layouts are mapped efficiently and accurately as part of bringing on new clients and converting/migrating existing clients.
- Develop and implement data feed specifications
- Develop and test mapping programs for the loading and extraction of data
- Ensure compliance to data standards, including timely receipt, data integrity, and data quality
- Communicate status to data architect/project managers, clients, and vendors
- Collaborate with internal and external client/vendor partners in developing data mapping requirement documents
- Develop thorough understanding of client data and systems
- Provide ad-hoc data requests
- Assist in defining process and business requirements
- Assist in modifying existing data models to reflect business requirements
- 3+ years of experience working as a data analyst or ETL developer
- High level SQL writing • Data modeling (Erwin experience helpful but not required)
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to adapt well to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work individually and as a team member in a deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong Oracle and MS SQL Server background
Salary and bonuses:
We offer a highly competitive salary structure with significant bonuses at defined, achievable project milestones.